Sorry, this job has now EXPIRED!Back to job search
Share this job on social:
About the job
We are currently seeking to recruit a confident and passionate Teaching Assistant to join our successful supply team and to work in local primary schools in Boston and the surrounding area. This will be day to day work as and when required starting immediately.
The desired Teaching Assistant will be ambitious and have enthusiasm for their role. The successful Teaching Assistant will be a strong team member who can support and motivate others.
To be considered for the position of Teaching Assistant you must:
- Hold Qualified Teaching Assistant Qulification
- Have a genuine desire to become part of a committed team
- Have the ability to deliver and plan where needed inspiring lessons
At Vision for Education we take our responsibilities to you seriously and our aim is to ensure you are well supported and rewarded for your efforts. As part of Vision for Education Supply Team the desired Teaching Assitant will benefit from:
- Excellent daily rates paid weekly through PAYE
- £50 reward every time you recommend a colleague
- Support throughout your placements
- Access to a dedicated consultant 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- Access to free CPD such as Team Teach, Autism Awareness and Moving and Handling qualifications
- Pension Contributions (subject to qualifying period)
- Regular social events with 100% complimentary food and drink
If you are a Teaching Assistant who can enthuse, motivate and engage students and would like the challenge of working in a demanding and rewarding environment then we want to hear from you. Apply today or for more information on this and other opportunities across Vision for Education contact the Primary Education team in the Lincolnshire Branch.
Vision for Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. All candidates will be required to complete our safeguarding checks and undergo an enhanced DBS check.