£26k per year
Salary: circa £26K
Hours: 7am - 3pm (some flexibility expected - flexitime available)
Our client are now looking to fill this vacancy that covers Despatch for 3 days per week and assists in other areas such as the Warehouse or Converting depending on demands within the business, when not required in the Despatch area.
Responsibilities of the Despatch Co-ordinator- Approximately 3 days per week:
* To ensure that all finished goods are packed according to specifications and despatched on time and cost effectively.
* To ensure that all records are maintained accurately using the appropriate business systems.
* To cover stock checks as required and ensure that accurate records are maintained.
* To provide cover on the yard when required.
* To manage HP materials movements into and out of the cold store
* To supervise the loading and labelling of product at our off-site storage locations.
Additional Duties when not required in despatch- Approximately 2 days per week:
* To provide cover in other areas such as the warehouse, yard and maintaining the Goods-in database.
* To provide cover in Packing as required.
Requirements of the Despatch Co-ordinator:
* The successful candidate will be required to use an FLT (both Reach & Counterbalance).
* Candidates must be self-motivated and have an eye for detail and understand the need for accuracy.
* They must have good computer skills and demonstrate that they can plan ahead and organise work effectively.
* The ability to communicate effectively both internally and externally is essential.
* Training will be provided as required.
Benefits of becoming the Despatch Co-ordinator:
* Career Development opportunities
* 26 days holiday + bank holidays
* Good range of other benefits
If you feel like you meet the above criteria for the Despatch Co-ordinator, then please apply now!
Closing date: 5 th April 2019
Posted 25 days ago