Job provided by TFS Healthcare
Share this job on social:
About the job
One of the most wellknown and respected healthcare businesses in the world, because what we do matters. From our contact centres to our care homes; health and dental centres to our state of the art hospitals across all four corners of the globe, every part of our operations are dedicated to our purpose of helping people live longer, healthier, happier lives. We pride ourselves on working with brilliant people who put our customers at the heart of everything they do.
About the Role:
Youll work as part of a close knit team providing excellent patient focussed care within the outpatients Team. Youll be a caring and compassionate nurse, delivering a high standard of care to our patients. We value all of our people and will provide you support and a great place to work.
What youll be doing
- Delivery and management of direct nursing care
- Plan and organise own workload in order to meet patient need.
- Understand the principles of delivering prescribed treatment safely to achieve positive patient outcomes.
- Within a system of case management, coordinate and monitor the progress of patient care and report any variance appropriately.
- Practice multidisciplinary team care and contribute actively towards its successful management.
About the Individual:
Registered Nurse with a valid NMC PIN Number
- Experience within Outpatients or Clinics
- Excellent team player
- Ability to work under pressure
- Desire to go above and beyond in your job role
- Commitment to your own professional development
Whats it like to work here?
We want people to love working here, so much so thats its at the top of our agenda and something youll hear a lot about here. We offer our people a great range of benefits, many of which are flexible and can be tailored to suit whats most important to you. Were a healthcare company so theres a huge focus on our peoples health and wellbeing, supported by a healthy worklife balance and workplaces which are friendly, appealing spaces to support you to be at your best.
Strong national clinical network and clinical engagement
- Within our Oncology department, all Clinical staff trained in the Gold standard framework
- CPD calendar and webinars
- Lecture Series: clinical lectures with external speakers held at academic institutions
- BMJ and Open Athens journal access
- Clinical Leadership development programmes
- Florence Nightingale Foundation scholarships
- Global Nurse scholarship, inc £10,000 to spend on your own CPD
- NMC fees paid after 12 months service
- Practical support with the revalidation process
- Career opportunities to move into other roles or other parts of Bupa
- Health insurance
- 25 days holiday each year (pro rata for part time employees), increasing to 27 days after 5 years service
- Option to buy and sell 5 days holiday
- Youre paid for all Bank holidays
- Contributory pension scheme
- Annual bonus scheme
- Annual pay review
- Discounts on products
- Discounted gym membership
- Subsidised staff restaurant
- Free health assessment
- Free massage carried out by our inhouse therapy team
- Free annual flu vaccine and eye test plus contribution to cost of glasses
- Dry cleaning discounts
- Access to health minds service and 24/7 anytime Health line
- Rewards to High street Retailer discounts
- Boost app
- Childcare vouchers
- Cycle2work scheme
- Annual awards ceremony and long service awards
- Paid career breaks
TFS Healthcare is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.
TFS Healthcare will make reasonable adjustments and provide support for anyone who needs it either to apply or to succeed in the role. We will also support people to access our clients organisations with sensitivity, respect and care.