Job provided by Kingdom Services Group Limited
Share this job on social:
About the job
An excellent opportunity has arisen to apply for a Regional Relationship & Development Manager role with Kingdom, working across the Midlands area.
Applicants require a minimum of 3 years+ experience in a similar role.
Salary: Up to £35000.00 per annum dependent on experience, plus sales commission.
Benefits: Company vehicle, Laptop & phone
Regional brand ambassador responsible for the delivery of service excellence thorough ownership, process and effective team management.
Essential Selection criteria / Skill Base Requirements
- Experience: Front Line Security Licence in either DS / SG or CP qualified security professional with proven management experience within the security industry.
- A minimum 3 years' experience in a similar role with a high quality service provider and a minimum 3 years security industry sector experience.
- Full clean UK driving licence.
- IT: Hold excellent IT skills to use Logosoft, and the complete suite of Microsoft software including but not limited to Outlook, Word, Excel and Powerpoint
- Communication: Communicate effectively and professionally at all levels - being polite, helpful and diligent, with a 'can do' attitude and strong engagement and negotiation skills
- Service: Have the focus and proven ability to deliver the highest standard of customer service with key stakeholders. Have to drive and motivational skills to solicit the right responses from colleagues and drive their development to underpin effective efficient and innovative service solutions
- Team Player: Be a team player as well as working independently with a focus on sharing good practise and supporting sector wide enhancement
- Qualification: Holds appropriate and relevant qualifications and evidence of success
Role & Key Responsibilities
- Grow sales and profitability
Deliver great service on an agreed amount of customer contracts through ownership (security, LAS & FM)
Grow your contracts through customer awareness of all Kingdom service lines, USPs, technology and margin maximisation
Introducing contract efficiencies, added value, innovations and real solutions
Provide 5 qualified sales leads per month
Support sales in whatever capacity required of you
- Retain work
Red Zone awareness, ownership and the autonomy to trouble shoot and fix
Early awareness of all re-tenders and contracts reviews to support a win strategy
Demonstrate evidence of success