Share this job on social:
About the job
Contract Support Compliance
£19500 £21500 dependant on experience.
Our client is a provider of integrated facilities and real estate management. We are recruiting a Contract Support Compliance Support to join the team located in Sheffield.
To monitor & control Statutory Compliance and NonStatutory Compliance service delivery, planned maintenance administrative tasks supporting operational team.
Main Job duties
Monitor and control monthly Statutory Maintenance Schedule in line with Concept schedule.
- Monitor site attendance.
- Report on Failed/Rescheduled site attendance.
- Weekly report on percentage closures/Failures to mitigate risk.
Responsible for chasing all Statutory Compliance certification to demonstrate completion
- Upload all certification to the system including selfdelivered tasks.
- Chase certification to delivery targets.
- Liaise with Subcontractors to manage certification.
- Manage Revenue Compliance details from new SubContractors
- Access Codes & Digilock log change control.
- Support Regional FMs to obtain 24hour notice for access to Site
- Maintains spreadsheet of all regiona employees and assigned subcontractor details.
- Collate Quarterly Alarm Reports
- Support Contract Managers on Security Incident Reports
- Support Regional FMs on audits
Achieve results within quality and time restraints.
Perform with an understanding of business requirements and changes
Convey messages and ideas clearly and openly.
- Experience of Service Delivery with high level of customer service focus
- Ability to communicate at all levels
- Numerate and PC literate MS Office suite
- Data analysis and trend analysis
- Organisational skills and ability to prioritise
- Flexible attitude & proactive nature
- Work effectively as part of team
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.