Job provided by Healthcare Pros
Share this job on social:
About the job
DEPUTY MANAGER (Nurse) - Care Home - £17 per hour
Sunderland Care Home - Excellent Reputation
Tyne and Wear > Sunderland SR5
Please apply herein especially if you can be described as a motivated Deputy Manager currently looking for a respected and respectful employer.
This is a really important role for the home with a high degree of responsibility. You will be an instrumental link between the nursing staff and home management.
- To be suitable for this role, you will already be a Deputy Manager or Senior Nurse working in a Nursing Home.
- Welcome Bonus of £1000 paid after first month
- This position is for Full Time, with ample amount of time for supernumerary duties
You must be a Nurse, and will work both hands on and supernumerary hours.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Good CQC Rating in 3/5 categories
PLUS an Independent Review Score of 97%
PLUS an Average User Rating of 47/5
This lovely Nursing Home is registered for around 35 - 40 users including some having non-nursing needs.
The interior of the property is quite charming and the home benefits from lovely grounds that the residents can enjoy.
The Nursing Home is registered to provide nursing care in the following categories:
- Old Age
- Physical Disability
- Sensory Impairment
There are also specialist care services and facilities for the following:
- Hearing Impairment
- Parkinsons Disease
- Speech Impairment
- Visual Impairment
- Palliative Care
- Day Care
- Respite Care
- Convalescent Care
Here are some extracts from the 3rd party reviews about the home:-
- If you have a problem the home manager is more than willing to help
- Everything within the care home is great
- Its clean, tidy and couldnt ask for nicer staff
- A brilliant team of staff, brilliant manager and plenty of activity’s for my grandad to do
- Could not give them any faults! Fantastic
- Nothing was too much for them
- I recommend this home very strongly
- Job well done to all staff
- Staff, care, accommodation, all at a very high standard
Your application will be favourably considered for this Care Home / Nursing Home if have any experience working in any of the following jobs roles (or higher):
Registered Manager, Registered Care Home Manager, Registered Home Manager, Care Home Manager, Nursing Home Manager, Residential Home Manager (with Nursing), Service Manager, Hospital Manager, Deputy Care Home Manager, Deputy Home Manager, Deputy Manager, Deputy Service Manager, Clinical Lead, Unit Manager, Nurse Manager
Unless the job description above explicitly states otherwise the following with also apply:-
You must also hold a valid and active Nurse registration with the UK Nurse and Midwifery Council (NMC)
Registered Nurse (Adult) RN
Registered General Nurse RGN
Mental Health Nurse RMN
Learning Disability Nurse RNLD