Job provided by TalentSpa Ltd
Share this job on social:
About the job
QA Software Tester
Location: Hedge End
Job Type: Full Time
Main Purpose of the QA Software Tester:
We are looking for an experienced, knowledgeable, motivated individual to assist in developing the software that will support the NetPay service proposition offered to its customers. The type of person we are looking for will have had considerable experience and involvement in building new applications from the ground up based on the businesses specification and requirements.
Responsibilities of the QA Software Tester:
- Responsible for manual front end and back-end software testing.
- Define and run manual and some automated test cases.
- Designing new and improving test strategies.
- Identify new areas of testing to improve quality.
- Contribute ideas to enhance the specification and systems during and post development.
- A well-structured and project driven individual that is able to plan and set accurate delivery expectations and is used to providing regular updates to their line manager on their progress.
- Keep abreast of technology/software enhancements and how they would apply and would be used within NetPay.
- Participate in daily team meetings to discuss progress with other team members.
Requirements of the QA Software Tester:
- A keen eye for detail and a passion for user-interface design
- Analytic problem solving, bug finding and troubleshooting
- Well organised with the ability to prioritise issues
- Able to work with minimal supervision
- Self motivated and a good team player
- Good knowledge of automated testing tools - Selenium or similar
- Experience of writing automated functional, acceptance and regression test scripts
- Commercial experience in the design, development and execution of QA Test Plans
- Desirable experience with Agile / Scrum, JIRA, Zephyr.
If you feel like you meet the above criteria for the QA Software Tester then please apply now!