Job provided by Search Consultancy
Sorry, this job has now EXPIRED!Back to job search
Share this job on social:
About the job
Administration and Training Supervisor
Full time, Permanent
£32,000 + excellent benefits
An award winning Reception Management company is looking for an Administration and Training Supervisor to join their team in Central London working at a leading global bank.
The role of the Training and Administration Supervisor is to provide support to the Front of House Manager to ensure that all new starters are compliant and that the administration duties are completed accurately and in full, and the training and development of the team is consistently reviewed.
The role is hands on with the candidate being involved with and supporting all aspects of training, compliance and team development.
- Identifying skills gaps and ensuring actions are put in place to address these
- Supporting management staff with individual PIPs and PDPs
- Delivering classroom based training for all front of house staff
- Supporting management with Payroll, invoices and compliance documents
- Managing various databases and records, ensuring information is uptodate
- Tracking progress of various tasks and projects and reporting to management
What You Will Need
- Experience of training and developing staff members including PIPs and PDPs
- Front of House/Reception experience
- Strong administration skills
- Advanced IT skills especially with MS Office
- Immaculate appearance
As you would expect you will receive a competitive salary and generous benefits package. You will also enjoy the opportunity of career progression and be working for a company with has Investors in People status.
If you have the necessary skills and experience for this role, then please apply via the button on the page.
If you have any questions about this opportunity, then please contact Mesh at the Search Brighton Office.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.