NHS Account Manager
This is an exciting time to join a well-established, Pharmeutical Company and would ideally suit an experienced Account Manager looking to progress their career.
Role and Responsibilities:
* Implement the company's business strategy to align & partner with the NHS to maximise sales and growth of the portfolio.
* Understand, navigate and keep current with the healthcare system at a local and national level.
* Identify, access and influence key decision makers, including clinical and non-clinical stakeholders.
* Gain preferential status for the portfolio on community guidelines, formularies and patient pathways; work with the locality team to implement effectively.
* Develop business plans to include account objectives, customer engagement plans and key performance indicators.
* Work cross functionally with sales, contracts, marketing and medical to ensure an aligned 'one team' approach
* Degree level education or equivalent
* Proven experience of interacting and building relationships with healthcare stakeholders, payers / decision makers.
* Knowledge of the healthcare landscape, including local payer and provider environment.
* UK pharmaceutical or healthcare experience gained in a sales/marketing role essential.
* Proven commercial acumen and strategic thinker
* Proven selling skills with successful sales record
Please apply here, or contact Harvey Curzen at X4 Group on firstname.lastname@example.org or 020 7812 7700.
X4 Life Sciences is a specialist recruitment business for the life sciences sector. We are part of the X4 Group, a multi-award-winning group of brands specialising in Life Sciences, Engineering, Construction and Technology, with over 10 years of experience in successfully placing mid to senior level contract and permanent professionals across the globe.
Our network of world class talent sets us apart from the rest and allows us to deliver skilled professionals to our pharmaceutical, biotech and medical device partners quicker than the competition.
Our aim is to help businesses grow powerful teams that deliver against exceptionally high standards and we have partnerships with leading life science companies all over the world and have made placements in over 13 countries across Europe and the US.
Posted 31 days ago