Job provided by X4 Group
Sorry, this job has now EXPIRED!Back to job search
Share this job on social:
About the job
An award digital agency based in heart of Brighton are looking for a talented Web Developer to join their team.
Role: Web Developer
Salary: £30,000 - £50,000 DOE
You'll be working with a well-established team to produce excellent solutions for a wide range of companies in media, retail, leisure, charity and many more.
- PHP Version 5/7
- MVC framework experience: Laravel would particularly stand out
- Modern JS library or framework experience (React, VueJS being used)
You'll be joining the team to do the following:
- Working on websites and applications, doing development, maintenance and deployment
- Applying current and learning new technologies whilst include them in existing and new technologies.
- You'll play a pivotal part in ensuring key developments are built and implemented in-line with the business objectives and specifications.
- You'll work closely with all members of the Agile team to deliver high-quality code that is tested and delivered across the full the Software Development Life Cycle.
- You'll Participate in all Agile planning meetings and stand-ups and ensure all code is tested and code reviewed daily.
If a new Web Developer role where you'll get the chance to upskill in areas like Laravel/React/VueJS on leading projects in an award-winning agency would be of interest at the moment, apply here for more details!