Job provided by Acorn
Share this job on social:
About the job
Job Title: Welding technician (Urgent)
Salary: £16 an hour plus 23 days holidays and 8 bank holidays.
Were on the lookout for a competent and confident Welding technician. The role will test your skills in a worldrenowned engineering company in Oxfordshire. They specialise in a range of industries form aerospace, nuclear, oil & gas and medical. The role will well require you to set up and operate a number of different types of assembly and welding equipment to the highest of standards.
This role is perfect for someone who wants the added responsibility and to be a part of the wider organisation that is only getting bigger and better.
- Carry out assembly and welding operations.
- Manufacture any tooling required for the production process.
- Work closely with customers and suppliers and give accurate feedback on equipment.
- Continuously improve efficiency and reduce costs.
- Undertake training to better your ability.
- Certificate MIG/TIG Welder
- Thin Wall Tube
- Level 6G, ASME, Pipe to Plate
Acorn Recruitment acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment.