Job provided by Redline Group Ltd
Share this job on social:
About the job
A fantastic Manufacturing Engineer job available in Towcester, Northamptonshire.
Due to growth, we are seeking an experienced Manufacturing Engineer to join a long standing, profitable company and one of the most advanced and experienced contract electronics manufacturers within the United Kingdom undertaking PCB Assembly, PCB prototyping, complex electronics subassembly or full turnkey Box Build for a range of markets including communications, aerospace, IT and automotive.
Key responsibilities of the Manufacturing Engineer, Towcester, job include:
- Creating, defining and maintaining manufacturing processes.
- Recognising appropriate methods and equipment to perform the processes depending on product.
- Generating quotations for equipment and tools.
- Support processes with suitable documentation and training.
- Close liaison with the manufacturing and management teams.
- Review products and provide feedback to stakeholders.
- Provide first line support and routine maintenance for equipment performance and breakdown
Skills/knowledge required for the Manufacturing Engineer, Towcester, job:
- Root cause analysis experience
- Experience in a low volume/high mix contract electronic manufacturing environment or mechanical sub assembly.
- Reviewing current processes and making recommendations for improvement
- Extensive knowledge of both surface mount and conventional assembly methods and processes including, but not limited to, programming of assembly equipment, generation of reflow profiles, cleaning systems, selective soldering.
Desirable knowledge required for the Manufacturing Engineer, Towcester, job:
- Knowledge and practical experience of IPC610
- Ideally experience of ASM (Siemens & DEK), Koh Young and Vitronix equipment.
This Manufacturing Engineer, Towcester, is looking for someone who has vast experience within an SMT background.
This job is a fantastic opportunity to join a successful and fast growing organisation who can offer dynamic, challenging and exciting career opportunities. This organisation is promotes training opportunities and have a great reputation for retention and internal progression.
APPLY NOW for this Manufacturing Engineer, Towcester, role please email #####@######.### with a covering letter and CV.
Visit and follow Redline Group