Local Authority Support Remote Administrator - Maternity cover
Newton-le-Willows, Merseyside, England
£18,720 per year
An excellent opportunity has arisen for an Local Authority Support Administrator to join Kingdom Services Group working at our Head Office in Newton-Le-Willows, Merseyside.
This role is a temporary position to cover 6 months maternity leave with an option to extend up to 12 months.
Job Purpose / Primary Objective:
Implement robust back of office administration for the Local Authority Support (LAS) division
Position / Skill Base Requirements:
- Minimum 2 years administration experience
- Well versed with The Environmental Protection Act 1990, Clean Neighbourhoods and Environment Act 2005 and Anti-Social Behaviour, Crime and Policing Act 2014.
- Conversant in the English language and capable of communicating effectively through verbal and written means
- Professional and disciplined
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
What does success look like?
Examples shown are not exhaustive and may include any other reasonable duties:
General Duties (but not limited to):
- Administer back office system
- Deal with representations from external stakeholders including clients and members of the public in relation to the service.
- Produce and Quality Assure Prosecution files when required.
- Work closely with customer service and operations team in relation to Complaints regarding the service.
- Monitor and administer collection processes in relation to penalties via our multi-faceted collection services.
Other appropriate Administrative tasks
- Liaise with Team Leaders/Managers daily to ensure smooth running of site and issuing of Fixed Penalty Notices
- Assist with administration of other sites when needed due to annual leave and sickness
Knowledge, regulation, implementation and compliance of Kingdom management systems for:
- QHSE (Quality, Health and Safety & Environmental)
- Employment law
- Other appropriate manuals, policies, processes and procedures and business strategy
Posted 155 days ago