Job provided by eRecruitSmart
Share this job on social:
About the job
We have an excellent opportunity for a Financial Analyst within a global financier in Mayfair, London.
Our client is a leading specialist global financier. They work to provide bespoke financing solutions to a diverse range of industry professionals across a multitude of assets: from major property developments, to alternatives, to receivables. Since their inception in 2013, they have provided more than £430 million of funding for real estate and asset-backed transactions across the UK, Europe and the rest of the world.
They pride themselves on their ability to provide intelligent solutions for borrowers and generate superior returns for their investors. Through their talented and entrepreneurial team of 55 professionals, they are able to provide an agile and flexible approach to alternative and specialist finance.
The Role of Financial Analyst
This position involves working within the Finance team in partnership with Commercial Real Estate deals team to appraise the financial viability of new real estate debt opportunities proposed for the business.
- Financial modelling and performance analysis for the assessment of new property development and financing investment opportunities
- Preparing integrated P&L balance sheet and cash flow models for each transaction
- Reviewing debt structures and relevant debt underwriting parameters using financial models and a variety of quantitative analytical tools to test assumptions and sensitivities
- Producing detailed deal specific financial analysis in support of transaction recommendations for presentation at the credit committee
- Supporting the underwriting of new investment opportunities to assess and quantify key risks in new lending opportunities
- Business partnering with Commercial Real Estate, Investor Relations and Finance departments
- Advanced excel to include a strong track record of financial modelling
- Part qualified or current student of (ACCA, CIMA, ACA)
- Ability to business partner with all levels
- Property sector experience is preferable
- A strong track record in financial analysis
- Self-management to meet deadlines
- Communicates effectively verbally and in writing
For the position of Financial Analyst there is a salary on offer:
- A salary of £50,000 to £60,000 per annum depending on experience.
- Upon successful completion of one month's continuous employment, you will be admitted to the company bonus scheme.
- After successful completion of probationary period, you will also receive Health Care Medical Insurance,
How to Apply
Please note that eRecruitSmart is a Recruitment Agent and not a direct employer. Your CV will be sent to the Hiring Manager at the company who is responsible for the vacancy that you have applied to. Please only apply if you consent to these terms.
You must have eligibility to work in the UK. Please note, only suitable applicants will be contacted. If your address and contact details are not on your CV, you will not be considered.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Finance, analyst, lender, financial, accounting, CIMA, ACCA, ACA, analysis,