Job provided by Hiring People
Share this job on social:
About the job
Reporting to the ORT Manager, our client is looking for a Senior Survey Programmer to work on the implementation and management of online research. The Senior Survey Programmer role also includes mentoring junior members of the department, acting as a visible senior point of contact, as well as delivering complex projects. Principal duties include:
- Creating and checking complex online surveys
- Styling surveys
- Monitoring and handling data collection
- Running panels
- Producing tabulated results from quantitative data
- Providing cleaned data to clients or third-party suppliers
- Carrying out image manipulation and testing
- Troubleshooting technical issues
- Complex data handling and manipulation
- Creating and styling online communities
We're looking for someone who has:
- A positive outlook
- The ability to learn new skills quickly
- The ability to contribute to the team and help develop others
- The ability to adapt to change
- The ability to communicate effectively, to both internal and external clients
- A keen interest in the latest technology and techniques in this field, including Confirmit software, browser updates effecting our online surveys
- The ability to use industry and technology knowledge to further the commercial advantage of the company
Qualifications and experience:
- Degree (2:1) in a numerate discipline e.g. maths, stats, science or equivalent experience working in a similar role
- Some knowledge in the following areas would be beneficial, but not essential: SQL Database programming, PHP, SPSS, Quantum, Merlin, other online survey software or reporting tools
What's in it for you?
The company is based in the heart of the Northern Quarter in Manchester, surrounded by cool bars and restaurants and are about a 7 minute walk from Piccadilly Gardens. On top of that they offer corporate benefits such as an excellent pension scheme, season ticket loan, 25 days holiday and an employee perk portal for saving on high street stores and wellbeing packages.
Fancy a chat?
If you'd like more information or would like to apply, attach your CV to the link provided and our client will be in direct contact.
Diversity and inclusion is massively high on our agenda and we welcome applications from all walks of life...
This advert is being managed by Recart and its client partners. Your data will be held in a responsible fashion, subject to GDPR legislation. Your data will be located on servers both within and outside the EU. Your data will be held and processed by Recart and/or its clients and suppliers. You will only be contacted directly by the employer.