Job provided by Vision for Education
Share this job on social:
About the job
Secondary Supply Teachers Required / Bury / £90 -130 per day
ASAP - Term Time Only - Guaranteed Work Scheme Available - T&C's Apply
Are you a Qualified Secondary Teacher but want more flexibility from work?
Are you looking to bridge a gap between your next permanent position?
Vision for Education is seeking both newly qualified and experienced Secondary Teachers to work specifically within a number of schools in Bury. Due to high demand, we are busier than ever and needing more teachers to fill both short and long-term positions, as well as work on a daily basis. We need Secondary Teachers that are available to start as soon as possible, and for April or September starts.
To be considered for the position of Supply Teacher you must:
- Have experience teaching secondary education
- Hold Qualified Teacher Status (QTS)
- Have a genuine desire to become part of a committed team of Secondary Teachers
- Have a passion for teaching with the ability to plan and deliver inspiring lessons
At Vision for Education we take our responsibilities to you seriously and our aim is to ensure all our Secondary Teachers are well supported and rewarded for their efforts. As part of the Vision for Education Supply Team, you will benefit from:
- Excellent daily rates paid weekly through PAYE
- Support throughout your placements
- Access to a dedicated Secondary consultant 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- Unparalleled daily rates
- Access to free CPD such as Team Teach, Autism Awareness and Moving and Handling qualifications
- Full compliance with AWR (Agency Worker Regulations) to make sure you get paid what you deserve
- £50 reward every time you recommend a colleague
- Pension Contributions (subject to qualifying period)
- Regular social events with 100% complimentary food and drink
We also offer Guaranteed Payment Schemes, meaning we can ensure you a certain level of income:
If you think that supply doesn't offer a guaranteed income, please get in touch about what we could potentially offer you. GPS schemes are subject to availability and Terms and Conditions.
Apply today, or for more information on this and other teaching opportunities across Vision for Education, contact the Secondary Education team in the Manchester Branch.
Vision for Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. All candidates will be required to complete our safeguarding checks and undergo an enhanced DBS check.