Job provided by Appoint Group
Share this job on social:
About the job
Role: Registered Nurse ( RGN / RMN )
Location: Chichester, West Sussex
Hours: Full Time or Part Time hours available - very flexible - Options of hours available - 24, 36, 42 or 48 hours per week
Shifts: Days or Nights available - paid breaks
Pay: £18.12 - £21.92 + paid breaks and enhancements (£33,920.64 - £35,792.64 based on 36 hours)
Salary Equivalent to NHS Band 5 / 6
Further details: We are currently seeking a skilled, passionate and enthusiastic registered nurse to work within a reputable service based in Chichester. This nursing home treats every resident as an individual providing specialist care.
The service has been specifically designed to meet the needs of old age and general nursing. The service enjoys an excellent reputation for care quality and succeeds in offering an attentive, friendly and homely environment. Staff morale is very high.
We welcome applications from newly-qualified nurses or experienced nurses. We would be keen to invest time into the training and development of all staff. There are also plenty of opportunities to undertake additional training courses externally on top of the extensive in-house training.
If you have a passion for nursing and provide exceptional standards of care with a passion for supporting residents then please apply now.
- NMC Registered Nurse ( RGN / RMN )
- Clear DBS
- Able to provide positive employment references
- Truly competitive rates of pay plus excellent enhancements for nights and weekends
- Pay for annual professional subscriptions, including NMC registrations
- Support with studies and diploma qualifications (depending on job role)
- Excellent inductions, training and 'on the job' support
- Work with friendly teams and a great support network of internal professionals
- Offer real career progression opportunities
- Annually review salaries and hourly pay rates
- Paid breaks
- Additional hours / overtime opportunities
- Hot meals on duty, choose from the daily menu
- Free uniforms provided
- Contributory pension scheme
- DBS background checks at no cost to you
- Extras our exclusive employee discount scheme with access to a free advisory support service for team members and their families
For more information or to apply, please call Rebecca on ##### ###### or email: #####@######.###