Share this job on social:
About the job
Are you an enthusiastic and reliable hard landscaper local to Guilford, seeking a salary between £25,000 to £30,000 per annum & want a great working environment? We are looking for dynamic people to maintain to organise and motivate various sites, ensuring all landscaping services are delivered to a high standard which meets customer expectations. The hard landscaper will work to their own initiative identifying opportunities for improvement and driving business development in their area.
Our client is one of the fastest growing businesses in the industry and is one of the UK's leading provider of integrated management and maintenance services for residential and commercial gardens. As part of their growth plans this year they are now looking to recruit a hard landscaper.
The successful candidate will work to their own initiative and organise resources to deliver an effective service delivery of landscaping including:
- General landscaping duties
- Turf Laying
- Brick Laying
- Planting Trees, Shrubs
The successful hard landscaper will have:
- A proven record of accomplishment in hard landscaping
- The ability to self-motivate and the desire to work within a team
- A full UK driver licence
- Competent in using the appropriate power tools where required Certificates in spraying (PA1 PA6), Horticulture and Ride on Mowers would be an advantage but not essential
- Excellent awareness of Health & Safety and implementing procedures;
- Proven ability to achieve/exceed business objectives
- Experience implementing quality standards and working to customer specifications
- Strong customer care skills and the ability to represent the Company professionally
In return for this, the hard landscaper will be working in a relaxed, fun environment. Joining a team that believes in a work-hard, play-hard approach.
To apply for the grounds maintenance operative role please upload your CV.