Sorry, this job has now EXPIRED!Back to job search
Share this job on social:
About the job
- Being passionate about service and want to help to give our customers their best Christmas ever
- Wanting to be part of a team that work together to serve customers a little better every day
- Thriving on customer interaction and want to go the extra mile
- Having an interest in learning new skills and build your retail knowledge
To be someone with great communication skills and works well in a team, while being ready to roll up your sleeves and do what’s needed to give our customers their best ever Christmas shopping experience.
To be able to serve Britain’s customers a little better every day, we need someone who can:
- Get to know your customers, greet them with a smile and serve them with pride
- Take time to listen, and help out wherever you can
- Make decisions that are right for our customers
- Be passionate and knowledgeable about our products and services
Our business was built with a simple mission – to be the champion for customers, helping them to enjoy a better quality of life and an easier way of living. This hasn't changed. Customers want great products at great value which they can buy easily and it's our job to deliver this in the right way for them.
- Colleague Discount Card (including a second card for a family member) after 6 months service with 10% off most purchases at Tesco.
- An annual bonus scheme where you could achieve up to 3.5% of eligible 2017/18 earnings.
- Childcare Vouchers
- Share Schemes
- Deals & Discounts through Tesco including Tesco Mobile & - Tesco Bank
- Deals and Discounts through many other external businesses
- Sunday and Out of Hours premiums available