Sorry, this job has now EXPIRED!Back to job search
Share this job on social:
About the job
- Always put the customer first and consider them in everything you do.
- Get to know your customers and serve them with pride.
- Help to ensure products and services are available for customers at all times.
- Handle all products with care to maintain quality and ensure they reach the customer in the best condition.
- Keep the shop floor and back areas clean and tidy at all times.
- Using the training you receive, follow department routines and processes.
- Follow all company policies and adhere to Health and Safety routines.
- Whilst you will have a core role, you may be asked to support your colleagues by helping in other departments.
- Able to give great, natural customer service by proactively smiling, greeting, acknowledging and helping customers.
- Works hard for customers, your team and your department.
- You are able to prioritise to ensure anything you do is right for our customers.
- Adaptable and resilient to meet the ever changing demands of our business.
- You must be able to follow instructions either verbal or written.
- You are reliable and a good timekeeper.
- You must be smart and tidy at all times.
Our business was built with a simple mission – to be the champion for customers, helping them to enjoy a better quality of life and an easier way of living. This hasn't changed. Customers want great products at great value which they can buy easily and it's our job to deliver this in the right way for them.
- Colleague Discount Card (including a second card for a family member) after 6 months service with 10% off most purchases at Tesco.
- An annual bonus scheme where you could achieve up to 3.5% of eligible 2017/18 earnings.
- Childcare Vouchers
- Share Schemes
- Deals & Discounts through Tesco including Tesco Mobile & - Tesco Bank
- Deals and Discounts through many other external businesses
- Sunday and Out of Hours premiums available