Job provided by Hired Online
Share this job on social:
About the job
An excellent opportunity as a Community Carer is now on offer with one of the South West's leading care and housing provider.
Do you have a desire to make a positive difference to people's lives? Do you want a rewarding career?
We are a registered charity and housing association. Employing over 1,200 providing direct to to roughly 3,000 people and indirectly impacting the lives of over 10,000 people we pride ourselves in the quality of our care.
- Full and part time hours available
- Provide person centred care to enable people to live well at home.
- Working closely with clients to identify and respond to their changing needs.
- A flexible and reliable individual.
- A caring nature and an an understanding that feelings matter most.
- Car drivers essential.
By joining as a Community Carer you will enjoy these benefits:
- Seven day induction and on-going mentor support.
- Ongoing training and development opportunities.
- Employee benefits including; Child Care Vouchers and Pension scheme.
- Mileage allowance of 38p per mile.
Please click APPLY to send your CV.