Job provided by The Training Room
Share this job on social:
About the job
Trainee Service Desk Engineer - 1st Line
- Gain industry desired certification in as little as 12 weeks
- 3 Years career development support
- Unlimited interviews for available and suitable positions
- Launch your dream career with one of the UK's industry leaders
Would you like to wake up every morning and do something you love?
If you have a passion for technology and a love for computers, then we can help you achieve the career you have always wanted.
The Training Room are committed to helping passionate IT enthusiasts follow their dream of a career in IT by helping them gain industry desired certification and then providing real employment opportunities with 3 years of career development support.
To provide their graduates with the best possible start in the new career, The Training Room are partnered with The GCI Group; a UK leading managed services provider who will be giving successful applicants the opportunity to interview for available entry level positions at their offices in Derby, Glasgow, Leeds, Lincoln, Manchester, Poole, Stoke-on-Trent and Watford.
Previous commercial experience is not required! The Training Room will ensure that on successful completion of their course, that you are certified to an industry desired standard and ready to launch.
Graduates will gain the following certifications:
- CompTIA IT Fundamentals
- CompTIA A+ (901)
- CompTIA A+ (902)
- Configuring Windows 10 Devices
- Windows 10 Installing and Configuring
- Configuring Windows Server 2012 MCP
As a Service Desk Engineer - 1st Line, you will:
- Deal with incoming incidents in a professional, courteous manner over the phone and via email
- Take ownership of incidents and managing them in a logical and methodical manner.
- Taking ownership for the end to end management of your queue.
- Accurately log incidents, categorising and prioritising them in line with service operations procedures
- Conduct full and thorough diagnostics with end users to enable first point of contact fault resolution
- Monitor the status and progress using the provided incident logging system for assigned incidents and workflow tasks.
- Prompt escalation of Incidents to 2nd/3rd level resolution teams or third-party suppliers as necessary
If you're ready to pursue the future you've always wanted, then why wait? Get in touch today.
CLICK APPLY to find out more. We'll be in touch to help in any way we can.