Job provided by Marstons
Share this job on social:
About the job
Since 1890, Marston’s have come a long way. We are a fast paced and innovative company, continuing to push boundaries in the world of Beer. Marston’s Beer Company is the UK’s largest producer of cask ales with an impressive portfolio of famous brands. With 16 brand families being brewed daily across our 6 breweries and being distributed from our 13 distribution centres, it’s a brilliant time to join our growing business.
Due to internal development, we currently have a couple of vacancies available at our Burton Brewery.
• Manually re-pack cans and bottles into different pack types and presentation boxes.
• Operate the machinery within the department.
• Methodical, reliable and capable of working on their own initiative as well as part of a team.
• Competent in both literacy and numerical skills
• A resilient individual with the capacity to work under pressure
• Experienced in the use of Warehouse Management SAP
On top of the culture and career development opportunities that make working with Marston’s Beer Company so rewarding, we'll also give you a competitive salary and flexible benefits.