Job provided by Search Consultancy
Share this job on social:
About the job
Customer Service Advisor
New Year, new challenge? My client, JLT a leading pension service provider is looking for Customer Service Advisors to join their Pensions team on a 5 month contract, with a start date of the 21st January 2019 and a retention bonus upon successful completion of the contract at the end of May.
We are looking for the right candidate that will seek to deliver exceptional customer service in a positive and professional manner with a high level of accuracy and self motivation. Call Centre experience is beneficial although not essential.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Exceed customer expectations by delivering timely, accurate service in a professional manner.
- Ensure all aspects of a customers pension enquiry are resolved to a high level of satisfaction by effective use of the systems and processes.
- Communicate with customers through inbound/outbound telephone calls and email channels.
- Work as part of a team to contribute to a culture of a great place to work.
- Meet or exceed all performance metrics as defined in your personal performance management
- Respond and resolve customer complaints in a timely manner
If you are confident, have excellent oral and written communication and have a can do attitude please apply today!
To be considered for this role you must pass a Credit and Disclosure Check
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age