Share this job on social:
About the job
Title: Junior Conference Producer
Salary: up to £25,000 + bonuses + benefits
Location: Central London
Sector: Energy OR Transport OR Insurance.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an ambitious individual who can help grow a Global media events and conference company. You will immediately become an integral part of a team where responsibility comes as standard and your career path is up to you.
You will be immersing yourself in markets, understanding hot business issues, developing conference agendas, building rapport as you recruit speakers, conducting high profile marketing campaigns and hosting your conference on the day itself.
If you want the chance to succeed in international business AND a chance to work for a creative company where people come first, please apply
Within others, your responsibilities will be:
- Researching and planning quality conference programmes through engaging with senior decision makers from global companies to make sure the intellectual content is right
- Identifying and acquiring industry leaders as speakers
- Driving the success on the conferences from inception, through marketing and to onsite delivery
- Ensuring that your conferences are executed on time and on budget
- Conducting high profile marketing campaigns
- Travelling to European locations to ensure the smooth running of your events to network face to face with speakers and delegates
We are looking for:
- English to native standard
- Research skills
- Strong commercial awareness
- An interest in business and entrepreneurial spirit is a must
- Communication and negotiation skills for dealing with speakers and event partners
- You must have the ability to travel and be flexible in working hours