Job provided by Pure Resourcing Solutions
Share this job on social:
About the job
A truly exceptional opportunity to join one of the regions most exciting developing businesses working in the Pharma Tech sector.
This newly created role will work across the business internationally on a programme of exciting projects and new product development.
As part of a newly created tech team in Cambridge, your responsibilities will include:
- Working across the client base to develop Client requirements and develop project plans/documentation
- Workflow and business process/requirement mapping
- Working across internal tech teams and clients/suppliers to develop and deliver product
- Dealing with clients through from intro to development to implementation, integration and review/feedback
- Working across project life-cycle from deployment to development
- Working with clients on reviews, testing, feedback, analysis and troubleshooting
We are looking for a broad skills set across business analysis and ideally with some projects experience, including:
- Degree educated with a proven track record in tech/IT based BA/PM post
- Experience managing internal and external stakeholders at all levels
- Used to working with Agile/Waterfall methodologies
- BA skills to include - requirements gathering, process mapping, documentation and analysis
- Experienced in product development, implementation and/or integrations highly advantageous
- Strong written and communication skills with the ability to work with stakeholders world-wide
With a clear career path and growing quickly, this is an excellent opportunity for someone looking to develop and gain regular promotion.
The remuneration package is excellent with a business that thoroughly embraces modern working in an open plan and relaxed environment.