Job provided by X4 Group
Sorry, this job has now EXPIRED!Back to job search
Share this job on social:
About the job
I am currently looking for a React.js Developer for a Manchester based Contract . React.js Developer required for a leading Legal firm based in Manchester, working on building an intuitive legal application. The successful developer will join an existing team which is built around 14 other bright, young and talented engineers.
Role: React.js Developer
Location: Central Manchester
Length: 12 month renewable contract
Rate: £300 - £400/day
The React.js Developers main activities include:
- Excellent background in delivering full stack development projects
- Building full stack projects using React.js / Redux
- Experience with building and designing UI's/UX
- Agile and the full development life cycle
- Must be delivery focused and have taken ownership for product development
- Must be university educated, preferable red brick/Oxbridge.
They are looking to pay £300 to £400 per day for the ideal candidate and can interview from Friday 26th October onwards. What are you up to currently? Do you think this role could be of interest?
This is just a short description of the role and I have a full job spec I can send over along with the company name. Feel free to let me know if you are interested.
It would be great to discuss further, if you could send me an updated CV to #####@######.### I can run through the position with you in more detail. They are looking to line up interviews quite quickly so if you could let me know your availability with regards to this as well that would help.
I look forward to hearing from you