Bookings Coordinator - Healthcare - Reading
Reading, Berkshire, England
Are you a current or former Care Professional, with some experience handling Rotas, or a Care Coordinator, Shift Coordinator or a Shift Allocations Officer within a Healthcare environment?
If so, please read on........
- £18,000 Basic Salary + Allowances (OTE is IN EXCESS OF £22,000 per year + amazing opportunity for development).
- Excellent career development and role progression
- Join the FASTEST GROWING Healthcare Recruitment Company in the UK.
The Opportunity :
Hamilton Cross is part of one of the Largest Private Equity Groups in the UK. With MASSIVE BACKING FOR GROWTH , and due to achieving RECORD GROWTH LEVELS , having expanded from just 1 Branch in Mar 2017 to 10 UK Branches by Feb 2018 , the opportunity has arisen to join one of the most exciting and progressive Healthcare Recruitment Consultancies in the UK as a Shift Bookings Coordinator . This growth will lead to the opportunity to develop your career without a ceiling within the expanding business. You will join a specialist team, receive full training in all aspects of the role and industry and work alongside highly talented and passionate professionals.
The Role :
- Taking client shift requirements and entering them into the system.
- Finding staff members (Carers and Nurses) to fill the shifts.
- Using influencing skills to maximise shift coverage
- Working at fast pace and under pressure
- Confirming shifts with clients.
- Confirming shifts with staff members.
- Managing and organising large, dynamic and often complex client rotas.
- Rearranging shift bookings to ensure maximum shift coverage.
- Encouraging staff members to cover shifts when necessary
The Company :
Hamilton Cross is THE market leading Healthcare Staffing provider. We are also the most in-demand, fastest growing Healthcare Organisation in the UK and the local Region. This an outstanding opportunity with limitless potential.
Posted 141 days ago