Job provided by Jupiter Recruitment
Sorry, this job has now EXPIRED!Back to job search
Share this job on social:
About the job
New job opening for Registered General Nurse or Registered Mental Nurse to work in highly reputed within the Glasgow.
As a nurse you will to prescribe, deliver and supervise the execution of excellent standards of care in accordance with our policies and procedures; To lead a care team promoting rehabilitation and independence, together with dignity and respect, such that the lives of our residents is as they would wish it, and choose it, to be
The successful candidate will be offered an excellent salary of �12.82 per hour plus other great benefits.
The home is registered 60 clients who require frail elderley care and clients with dementia care. We have established links with the local community, including churches.
To be considered for this you must have strong passion and commitment to enhance the specialist services we deliver, together with a positive and flexible attitude and person centred ethos. The ideal candidates are forward thinking and up to date with current practices, with the ability to show leadership qualities and desire to maintain excellent industry knowledge.
NMC Registered Nurse
Key Skills and Behaviours � (Essential)
- The ability to lead a team, analyse problems and propose solutions or improvements
- Able to communicate effectively and to develop professional relationships
- Understands and effectively uses IT and communication systems required for the role
- Respectful of the values, views and needs of others
- Able to work under pressure and prioritize workload
Key Experience and Knowledge - (Desirable)
- Experience of delivering nursing care within elderly health care sector
- People Management experience
- Experience of participating in quality and clinical governance programme
You must be Registered RGN OR RMN Nurse to be considered for this.
Reference ID : 1828
For more information please call Rachel Cummins on ##### ######or send your CV to #####@######.###