Electronics Design Engineer
Loughton, Essex, England
£45k per year + Benefits
LOCATION - Essex
TERM - Permanent
SALARY- £45,000 + Benefits
My client is a well-established company working within their industry providing optimal business communication solutions.
The successful Electronic Design Engineer will a fantastic opportunity to contribute to the team using in house product lifecycle management software for maintaining design's and documentation. You will produce detailed electronics design and schematic capture applying best EMC and Safety practices.
The Electronic Design Engineer will ideally have the following:
* A degree in Electronics/Physics
* Previous experience in real time embedded microcontroller-based design and development
* Solid experience with schematic capture tools such as OrCAD
* Have familiarity with motor drives
* Familiarity with serial communications (RS232, I2C, SPI, CAN, USB)
* Be self-motivated, self-organized and committed to meeting deadlines
The Electronic Design Engineer will have the following responsibilities:
* Assisting Software, Mechanical, technical documentation and the engineering departments
* Hands on trouble shooting of production issues
* Liaise with PCB designers
* Provide estimates for project planning, meeting deadlines and reporting progress
If you are interested in furthering your career as a Electronic Design Engineer in this position, please apply n o w.
Posted 10 days ago