Job provided by Appoint Group
Share this job on social:
About the job
Senior Nurse / Unit Manager - RGN / RMN - Nursing Home
Location : Greenock, Renfrewshire
Salary: £15.50 - £15.86 (£29,016 - £39,589 per annum based on full time hours )
Hours : Full-time or Part-time available (Options of: 24, 36 or 48 or similar options of hours available - depending on your preference)
Shifts: Days or Nights available depending on preference
Care Categories : Old Age
Further Details: A fantastic new opportunity has arisen for a skilled and highly-motivated Registered Nurse to work within a friendly, nursing home with modern facilities based in Greenock.
Each resident receives tailored care packages to their needs and they are all treated as an individual, achieving the right balance between care and independence. The service is always focused on offering an attentive, safe and supportive environment, and providing the highest quality care to all residents. We are looking for a Registered Nurse who shares this passion for quality care, showing kindness and an ambition for personal development. Staff morale is very high and they have excellent working conditions. There are plenty of opportunities to undertake additional training courses on top of the extensive in-house training.
The Manager can accommodate both part-time and full-time hours. They can be flexible regarding shift pattern, so you will be able to choose permanent day shifts or permanent night shifts or a mixture of both if you prefer.
The staff are highly-qualified in various areas of nursing, so would be keen to invest time into the training and development of all staff. There are also plenty of opportunities to undertake additional training courses externally on top of the extensive in-house training.
- Access to an award-winning career development path, including paid training from the company's own business school, with NVQ to Masters' Degree courses available
- Unique Profit Shares- believing you should be rewarded for your hard work, all profits from each site are recycled back into the facilities
- Childcare Vouchers
- Retail Discounts - between 5-10% discounts; including M&S, Sainsbury's, IKEA, Argos, Boots, Harrods and many more
- Holiday and Travel Discounts
- Leisure savings including cinema, restaurants, theme parks and attractions
- Paid Breaks
- Discounted Health Club Membership
- Employee Assistance Helpline
- Stakeholder pension plan
- Excellent career progression opportunities to work towards management / senior roles
- Preceptorship Programme for newly-qualified nurses
The company has an excellent, award-winning reputation, being part of the top 25 places to work for in the Sunday times list 6 times , and comes highly-recommended by current employees, which makes this a very attractive opportunity and a highly sought-after company to work for
For further information or to apply for this position, please call Rebecca Rouse on ##### ######or email your CV to #####@######.###
All applications and enquiries will be strictly confidential.