Share this job on social:
About the job
RETAIL SECURITY OFFICER
An excellent opportunity has arisen for a Retail Support Security Officer to join Kingdom Services Group Ltd, working in the Brighton area at various locations and Co-op Manor Parade, Worthing BN13.
Driving License required, van and fuel card provided.
In return we offer a company award scheme, optional work place pension, career progression and access to a substantial free online training academy for professional development.
Shift Pattern: On average 40 -48 hours per week, working 8 hour days. Various hours and shifts as required.
Pay: £8.50 per hour Plus £15 per week travel allowance
Position - Skill Base Requirements
- Ability to be mobile and move to various stores within a 15-mile radius, typically officers will be given a 10-week rota in one store, however some flexibility required.
- SIA Licensed in accordance with the Security Industry Act 2001 or applied for
- Be able to analyse and review live data in relation to real time threats
- Confident with the use of technology
- Vetted as a minimum to the standards required by British Standard 7858
- Industry experience / background
- Awareness of ASCONE (SCONE) and PACE, & the THEFT Act
- Security & safety conscious
- Strong observational skills
- Conversant in the English language and capable of communicating effectively through verbal and written means
- Be confident, have presence and calmness during difficult / confrontational situations
- Be physically & medically fit
- Be of smart appearance
- Enthusiastic and willing to develop new skills and undertake responsibility
- Access & egress control
- CCTV monitoring
- Key control
- Site patrols, checks & lockdowns
- Equipment use and maintenance
- Maintain a daily log book
- Arrest & Search (Must be aware of policies)