Job provided by Amida Ltd
Sorry, this job has now EXPIRED!Back to job search
Share this job on social:
About the job
Senior Project Manager New build Commercial Developments
Salary £55,000 £65,000 + Benefits
As a Senior Project Manager the role will be to deliver commercial developer lead (CAT A) projects and mixed use schemes from inception through to completion. The role will be client facing and strong written and verbal communication skills will be required. Experience of managing multiple projects, stakeholders and numerous moving parts is essential.
- Experience delivering New Build Developments and commercial office fit outs from inception through to completion.
- Reporting into senior stakeholders.
- Good working knowledge of all the main project management concepts, tools and techniques
- Ideally you will be degree educated and chartered. (MRICS, MCIOB,MAPM,RIBA)
- Minimum of 4 years experience working for either a developer, consultancy or construction company
- A consultative approach
If you feel you have the criteria above, please send your CV to #####@######.###