Job provided by 24-7 Recruitment
Sorry, this job has now EXPIRED!Back to job search
Share this job on social:
About the job
Compliance Manager - Birmingham Area / South
A fantastic opportunity has become available for an experienced individual who has the ability to achieve thoroughness & accuracy for all compliance tasks.
- An exciting time to join the business due to business growth.
- Opportunity to develop & grow within an ambitious company.
- Join a motivated & dedicated team.
About 24.7 Recruitment Services
The Business isn't just about recruitment; we provide operational solutions to suit all business needs. We do not view ourselves as a recruitment agency either, but as a logistics partner who will work tirelessly with your team to ensure resilient running of your business
We take the time to understand our customer's needs, allowing us to provide them with the best solution. Our expertise and our passion is an unbeatable combination, allowing us to boast an already inducted pool of candidates, ready for work.
- Periodically conduct audits and review to ensure execution of compliance standards.
- Scrutinise details and ask questions to ensure every effort is made to stay compliant across the whole business.
- If compliance problems arise, conduct investigations to discover the root of the issue.
- Maintain and distribute guidance on how all compliance processes are adhered to.
- Examines and improves auditing processes to prevent compliance issues or resolve them in a timely manner.
- Strives not only to meet compliance standards, but also to exceed them for peak operating efficiency.
- Collate and maintain all results within the database & review with senior managers.
- Development of team & site employees on all compliance issues.
The Successful Applicant
- Solid and up to date knowledge of UK compliance legislation.
Self-assured to allow recommendations and improvements to be made.
Confident management style to ensure regulatory & ethical standards are complied with.
Confident communicator with the ability to build relationships across a diverse group of employees and influence line managers, senior managers and Directors.
What's on Offer
Salary: Competitive (based on experience)
20 days' holiday plus bank holidays
- life assurance