Job provided by ThatRecruit
Sorry, this job has now EXPIRED!Back to job search
Share this job on social:
About the job
A maintenance company is looking for an exceptional, experienced Administrator Manager for full time and permanent basis.
The ability to handle a variety of tasks simultaneously, strong organisation skills and superb administration abilities would be an advantage. The office is a vibrant environment so the company is looking for someone with talent, personality and the ability to adapt and be spontaneous when needed, whilst remaining 100% reliable and trustworthy.
This role would suit an individual who:
- Is a highly organised self-starter, able to work unsupervised or as part of a team.
- Maintains administrative staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees, maintaining a safe and secure work environment.
- Accomplishes staff results by communicating job expectations; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results; coaching, disciplining employees; and enforcing systems, policies, and procedures.
- Has Knowledge of schedule of rates.
- Has Previous experience in social housing and construction management experience.
- Completes special projects by organizing, planning, arranging, and meeting schedules & monitoring results.
- Has excellent IT skills and decent knowledge of Excel.
- Overall responsibility for the management, smooth running and professional image of the department.
- Staff management (operatives and administrators)
- Managing, improving and updating office information systems including spreadsheets and paper files.
- Responding to client queries.
What they offer:
- Full time permanent position
To be considered for this role, please apply today.