Landscape Contracts Manager
Twickenham, Greater London, England
£35k - 38k per year
A new opportunity has arisen within a successful, established corporate and domestic landscape company for a Contracts Manager to join a rapidly expanding team.
The successful candidate will be friendly, organised and have a minimum of 3 years' experience in a managerial position within a commercial or residential landscaping company. They will need to have excellent attention to detail and be able to work well both alone and in a team.
Individual training plans for each employee, including required competencies for current role, and incorporating medium-to-long term training and development for future career goals.
Workplace pension scheme, free parking at HQ etc.
Employee benefits, such as Cycle To Work Scheme, employee of the month and work parties.
Any additional training required to enable this role to be performed will be provided at the company's expense.
Key Skills Responsibilities:
- Booking in work with the main contractors
- Ordering materials and arranging deliveries
- Doing site visits to ensure that the areas are ready to be worked on
- Liaising with clients and Architects
- Tracking communication in general (via emails, etc)
- Managing supervisors (ground staff)
- Being the first point of contact for Main Contractors
- Conflict resolution (particularly with clients but also with ground staff)
- Bringing jobs in within budget and on time (ensuring contracts are adhered to)
- Pricing variations, and pricing maintenance
- Ad-hoc domestic quotes
- Assisting with method statements
- QA Sheets (ensuring ground staff are filling these in)
- Quality control on site visits
- Ensuring work is correct
- Ensuring work carried out to specification
- Quality control on plant specification
- Ensuring materials are up to specification
- Purchase control
- Checking and raising invoices
- Attending progress meetings on site
Required Skills needed for the role:
- Minimum 3 years' experience in a senior managerial role within a commercial or residential landscaping company
- Intermediate level Excel
- Holds a valid CSCS card (Preferable)
- Experience in managing a team
- Good understanding of the English Language
This role is available open to immediate interviews so if you feel you have the relevant skills set please get in touch.
By applying for this role you accept the Recruiterlink terms and conditions that can be found on our website and agree to receive email notification of other suitable jobs
Posted 7 days ago