Share this job on social:
About the job
Maintenance Engineer (Mechanical Bias)
£33,000 + Overtime Available (1.5X) + Benefits Package
Week 1: Monday- Thursday 6.00am - 2.00pm Friday 6.00am-1.00pm
Week 2: Monday- Thursday 2.00pm - 10.30am Friday 1.00pm - 5.30pm
Maintenance Engineer (Mechanical Bias) required by a rapidly expanding company in the pharmaceutical industry. You'll be tasked with planned and reactive maintenance on multiple fast paced lines. You'll also be part of a friendly environment with a company that looks after their engineers.
The ideal Maintenance Engineer (Mechanical Bias) will have experience in an FMCG environment such as food or pharmaceuticals but all fast-paced industries are encouraged to apply. You will be a mechanically biased engineer who has had experience with machinery such as conveyors and packing lines. Engineers with experience with hydraulics, pneumatics and gears are strongly encouraged to apply.
This employer really values a work life balance - there is some voluntary overtime available although most staff choose to solely work their core hours.
- Reactive and planned maintenance with some project work included
- Working on a range of machinery such as conveyors, packing lines and leaflet machines
- Fast paced manufacturing environment
- Maintenance Engineer (Mechanical Bias)
- Maintenance experience within manufacturing or packaging (FMCG or Pharmaceutical advantageous)
- HNC/OND/Mechanical qualification beneficial but not essential