Job provided by Workvine
Share this job on social:
About the job
ACCOUNT SUPPORT MANAGER
An excellent opportunity has arisen for an Account Support Manager to join our team on a permanent basis. In return, we offer a competitive salary, 25 days holiday plus bank holidays, contributory pension scheme, 10% discretionary mgmt. bonus, a company laptop and onsite car parking.
Valassis Ltd is a marketing solutions provider providing strategic services that help our clients activate shoppers and drive sales in-store. With promotional solutions that engage and reward consumers using promotional mechanics such as coupons, door drop, cashback and gamification; Valassis helps retailers and CPG brands to plan, activate, validate and measure campaigns successfully.
Valassis UK is based in Corby, Northamptonshire. Valassis also operates in Spain, Italy, Germany and Poland and the US and is owned by Harland Clark Holdings Corporation.
The Account Support Manager will be a proactive, passionate individual who will provide Pre-Sales and Ongoing client support to prospective and existing clients of Valassis.
This includes working closely with the Business Development Team, liaising with clients and internal teams to support sales and ongoing delivery of our solutions and services.
- Inbound Client Queries – deal with emails and phone calls from existing clients and liaise with internal departments as required to resolve
- Inbound Sales Queries – qualify prospects and opportunities, pass to sales team as necessary
- Outbound Prospecting – some calling activity to existing and prospective clients in support of marketing activity or as generals sales prospecting
- Appointment Setting – for Business Development Team as required
- Presentations – create content and / or prepare draft from presentation library for Business Development Team to use in meetings
- Quotes/Proposals – prepare first draft proposals/quotes and record opportunities on SalesForce (CRM system)
- Set Up New Clients – explain process to clients and manage administration involved with setting up new clients on our systems
- PromoHub Training – existing and new clients
- Data Housekeeping – update SalesForce as and when changes occur as well as logging client queries & complaints
- Miscellaneous Admin – as required to support Business Development Team and to service existing clients
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
- The ideal candidate will have the following qualifications and experience:
At least 3 years' experience working in an equivalent and relevant role
- First class verbal and written communication skills
- Confident telephony skills
- Good Powerpoint and presentation writing skills
- Good understanding and knowledge of sales support function
- Numerate with good attention to detail
- Highly organised, able to multitask and prioritise
Educated to degree level standard or equivalent
Ability to use Photoshop
- Understanding of website maintenance
- Understanding of the retail promotional landscape
- Confident, enthusiastic and positive outlook
- Can-do attitude
- Resilient and calm under pressure
- Excellent attention to detail
- Organised and methodical