Job provided by Levitate Recruitment
Sorry, this job has now EXPIRED!Back to job search
Share this job on social:
About the job
Due to an internal promotion this Strong Top 30 firm of Accountants require an Audit Senior to join their team. The firm has 7 offices within the UK and they deal with a wide range of business sectors across the UK and internationally. Employee development is at the forefront of their business and they offer a rewarding environment for qualified professionals to truly excel. The firm boasts a long track record of promoting from within with a number of Senior Managers and partners starting their career within the firm.
You will take on a full supervisory role for a designated client portfolio taking responsibility for planning, fieldwork and completion of all assignments. The role will be split 70% of the time managing audit engagements and the other 30% providing general business services to your portfolio.
Client’s annual turnovers will typically range between £10m and £50m. There will be the opportunity to work on clients in the £80m to £100m range.
You will report direct to Partner on a number of engagements.
You will have direct responsibility for two semi-seniors whilst being the ‘in-charge’ on multiple engagements simultaneously.
You will work closely with the directors of your client portfolio.
You will be given exposure to advisory projects based upon your clients’ requirements.
The firm encourages active networking across all levels and will support new business ideas.
This firm does not tend to recruit externally above Audit Senior level as they prefer to promote from within. They take their employees development very seriously and promote a nurturing environment where hard work and ambition is rewarded. They have excellent staff retention and promote and organise a number of social activities to create a close team environment.
This is an excellent opportunity to experience the standards of a big firm without the sacrifice of your work/life balance.
You must be ACA/ACCA Qualified – with a maximum of 2 years post qualified experience.
All industry sector experiences will be considered.
You must be driven and ambitious as there is the opportunity to progress to Assistant Manager within 12 to 18 months contingent on your delivery.
Our client can only consider individuals who do not require sponsorship.