Watford, Hertfordshire, England
£55k - 65k per year + bonus
CIRCA £65,000 plus bonus
If you are looking for a new challenging job as a Finance Manager in 2019 and want to work for a dynamic fast paced company, who have an enviable reputation in delivering great events for their clients - then this could be a good move. They use the latest technology to deliver extraordinary events, exhibitions, congresses, award ceremonies, trade shows and launches in venues across the UK, as well as abroad.
They require a Finance Manager to lead, analyse and communicate all financial information in relation to strategy and business planning. This will involve:
* Accurate forecasting of profit and loss, as well as capital and cash flow
* Full involvement in tender submissions and subsequent pitches
* Manage and motivate the finance team and liaise with larger finance team at parent company
* Execute and distribute financial reports
If you want to be the Finance Manager in this stimulating, collaborative and successful event management company you will need:
* Either ACCA (Association of Chartered Certified Accountants), ACA (Associate Chartered Accountant) or CIMA (Chartered Institute of Management Accountants) qualification is essential
* Tenacious, commercially focused, with the ability to interpret financial data and recommend action plans
* Strong financial background in a similar role with evidence of adding value and continuously improving the organisation
* Advanced Excel Skills as well as SAGE, Hyperion and Salesforce.com
* Excellent communication and leadership skills
As this role is part of a large global organisation, the career prospects and opportunities for development, for the Finance Manager, are excellent.
Please note that SVB Solutions are acting as a recruitment agency for the purposes of this vacancy.
Posted 98 days ago