Basingstoke, Hampshire, England
Job Type: full time and permanent
Hours of Work: 36.5 hours a week Monday to Friday, with an early finish on Friday's
Blatchford is an award-winning rehabilitation provider, who are proud to be industry leaders in the Prosthetics and Orthotics market, with first class manufacturing facilities, distributing product throughout the UK and overseas, as well as being the leading supplier of services and products to the NHS.
About the Electronics Engineer:
We now have an excellent opportunity for an Electronics Engineer, to join our busy Engineering team based in our rapidly growing facility in Basingstoke.
The Electronics Engineer is responsible for providing technical support to our Operations department
Responsibilities of the Electronics Engineer:
* Electronic product testing, fault finding and documentation.
* Compiling electronic failure reports.
* Development & review of electronic assembly and testing procedures.
* Building test equipment to validate each stage of build on mechatronic products.
* Maintain/calibrate production & assembly test equipment.
* Assessment of supplier and subcontractors for supply of electronic sub-assemblies.
* Process risk assessment & supplier/risk mitigation planning.
* Supporting the Research & Development team in creation of work instructions.
* Supporting the process of continuous improvement of products and quality.
Requirements of the Electronics Engineer:
This is an exciting and challenging role for a pro-active individual, who has proven experience of electronic testing & circuit fault finding, including a familiarity with electronic test equipment and quality control techniques.
The successful candidate will hold a HND, or equivalent, in Electronic Engineering or a related subject. They will be self-motivated, with the ability to work on their own initiative to achieve deadlines and targets. Although not essential, experience in LabView, Matlab or Visual Basic and experience of designing and building bespoke test equipment would be advantageous.
Therefore, we are ideally looking for someone who has a strong understanding of manufacturing processes and engineering drawings, ideally working in a regulated industry, such as medical, aerospace or automotive.
We offer competitive salaries, excellent benefits and the opportunity to work in a unique manufacturing environment, driving success in an award-winning organisation.
If you feel like you meet the above criteria for the Electronics Engineer, then please apply now!
Posted 71 days ago