Share this job on social:
About the job
Are you a Level 3 Teaching Assistant looking for an immediate longterm role in Burnley?
Tradewind Recruitment are delighted to be working with a Primary School in the Burnley area who are looking to recruit a Level 3 General Class Teaching Assistant to work within a Year 3 Class who has previous experience delivering activities to small groups of pupils.
As General Class Teaching Assistant you will be required to have a confident and positive approach, demonstrating care, patience and understanding towards young children with a genuine passion to ensure each student strives to reach their full potential.
The successful applicant will work with the teacher in a collaborative way, in meeting the personal, social and curriculum related needs of pupils, including those with special needs. You shall be working predominately as a General Class Teaching Assistant, but you will be given the opportunity to support planning and the opportunity to prepare and differentiate your own activities to suit the needs of the pupils you are supporting. This school has an extremely supportive SLT Team and have access to a variety of different resources.
The School is located on the border of Burnley and is easily accessible via public transport links.
By registering with Tradewind, we can offer you:
- We attract top education talent and in return offer top rates of pay
- We care about your training and development more than any other agency which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, 25 to be exact! Thats 18 more than our next nearest competitor
- Great referral scheme recommend a friend and earn a brilliant bonus!
- Full interview preparation and assistance so youre fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success
- Help with lesson planning our support doesnt stop once weve secured you a placement
- Online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability
- Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants
To be considered for the role of Teaching Assistant it is essential that you have recent experience in a classroom setting in a voluntary or paid capacity. If you are a passionate Teaching Assistant with a Level 3 Qualification, please apply today with an up to date copy of your CV or call the office for a confidential discussion on ##### ######.
Tradewind Recruitment is a Sunday Times Top 100 employer stopping at nothing to ensure our candidates, clients and employees come first. At Tradewind you will have access to 25 fully certified CPD courses, thats 18 more than our next nearest competitor, all focused on making you the best you can be. We have the very best people available to take your call and look after you every step of the way. We pride ourselves on exceptional service and take the time to really get to know you. Put simply; we listen, we learn, we deliver. Why? Because our people matter most.
We specialise in matching Teachers and Support Staff to their dream job, and help Primary, Secondary and SEN schools recruit for a wide range of roles across our 11 offices in the UK, including: London, the West Midlands, the North West, East Anglia, the North East, the South West, Yorkshire, the Midlands, Herts and Bucks.
Awarded REC Audited Education gold standard Tradewind Recruitment are committed to Safeguarding and are also a proud Equal Opportunities Employer.