Job provided by 2M Employment Solutions Ltd
Share this job on social:
About the job
Early Years Teacher
Salary: £28,045 £40,398
Location: Hertfordshire, HP1 2RF
Westbrook Hay is a thriving coeducational independent Prep school with 330 pupils from 3 13 years located between Berkhamsted and Hemel Hempstead in Hertfordshire. The schools beautiful rural location boasts 26 acres of parkland overlooking the Bourne valley, an environment within which children explore and enjoy all that childhood has to offer.
We are recruiting for an Early years Teacher to join us ideally for March/April 2019 but negotiable for the right candidate. This is an exciting opportunity for an inspirational teacher to join this flourishing School.
A secure knowledge of and experience in the Early Years Foundation Stage required and the ability to teach other year groups.
- Qualified teacher
- Firstrate classroom practitioner
- Evidence of continuing professional development
- Commitment shown in other areas e.g. games, activities
- Good communication skills
- Good organisational skills
- Up to date IT skills including use of MS Office package and experience with interactive white boards, experience of using an electronic tracking package would be desirable.
- Evidence of ability to integrate IT into their lessons
All members of Westbrook Hay Prep School are fully supportive of the aims and ethos of the School and all staff share in pastoral responsibility.
Accommodation may be available.
Please click Apply to send a copy of your details. Please ensure you include a valid email address as you will be sent further instructions on how to complete your application.
Candidates are required to complete the Schools Application Form in full. CVs will not be accepted.
Applications to be received by 12 noon Friday March 1, 2019
Westbrook Hay Prep School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and applicants must be willing to undergo an enhanced DBS and any other appropriate check.