Audit Manager - Milton Keynes
£60,000 - £65,000 Including Excellent Benefits & Progression Opportunities
Our Top 10 client has commissioned us to find them a high calibre Audit Manager as a result of continued growth within their Large Corporates audit division. Throughout 2016/17 they have won an abundance of new business and they are new recruiting across multiple levels.
As an Audit Manager you will have the opportunity to take new client relationships forward and push towards Senior Management & Directorship
- Working closely with the audit partner in maintaining productive relationships with a range of clients across a wide range of large corporate sectors.
- You will be expected to support Partners and Senior Managers in the development of new business relationships and business proposals through high level sales and marketing activity.
- Managing a number of engagements simultaneously with up to 9 staff members per team and you will be expected to take an active role in coaching, motivating and developing junior team members.
This role offers career progression for driven candidates and the opportunity to develop your professional and management skills. Working alongside other experienced audit professionals you will gain access to broad sector experience, first class resources and excellent opportunities to progress your career.
- ACA/ACCA Qualified with 4-6 years external experience within public practice in the UK.
- Must have practical experience of working with IFRS.
- Have experience in developing and maintaining productive working relationships with client personnel.
- Have experience in managing staff members on multiple audits.
Posted 23 days ago