Job provided by ASK Italian
Share this job on social:
About the job
All About Us
Role: Management Opportunities
Short Description: General Manager / Assistant Manager / Assistant Restaurant Manager / Assistant General Manager / Immediate start / Competitive rates
At ASK Italian our mission is simple, we want people to do more than eat Italian food, we want them to eat like an Italian - to enjoy the entire experience, escaping from the day to day, connecting with friends and family and of course enjoying great Italian food
What we will ASK of you
- You will work to drive sales and grow the business.
- Develop, coach and support members of your team to deliver excellent standards of service through leading by example.
- You will work with your to deliver all financial targets including sales, labour and stock control.
- Inspire a passion for delivering great Italian food and culture within your team
What you'll need
- Ideally management or supervisor experience from within a branded restaurant
- You will ensure all health and safety aspects exceed the company standards, all policies are adhered to and that the restaurant is always safe to open.
- A people person who enjoys driving your team in creating individual successes
- You will have an undying passion for people and food
- Commercially savvy and understand how things work
What you'll get
- Extremely competitive rates of pay and excellent bonus potential
- Fantastic training and a great opportunity for career development
- Generous bonus scheme
- Cut price food at work
- Childcare Vouchers
- Loads of incentive schemes
- 50% discount at ASK Italian and Zizzi
- GM leadership programme
The key to all of this success is the ASK Factor - meaning we are confident, engaging and we love to be a bit cheeky. Sound familiar...? And, with amazing training (including our Italian Education and our award-winning development programme) we're also a place to grow. So, come and join our family.
All About The Role
All About You