Job provided by Corecruitment Ltd
Share this job on social:
About the job
Operations Manager - Branded Hotel in London
Salary: £25,000 + Bonus
Reporting to the General Manager you will lead and develop the management team whilst ensuring at all times that the guest experience is exceptional with your second to none customer service skills and attributes. This is a hands-on role, where you will split your time between managing the team, duty management of the property and guest service and interaction.
To be a strong candidate you will be hungry for success and want to develop your career and will be prepared to go that one step further to achieve the goals of the group.
- The Operations Manager is responsible for the effective operational management of Rooms Division & FOH.
- Working alongside the General Manager and the team to exceed revenue and Guest satisfaction targets.
- Assist the development of meaningful, achievable departmental budgets and other short- and long-term strategic goals.
- Provide effective leadership to the team members to ensure targets are met and exceeded
- Respond to audits that are completed by the company to ensure continual improvement is achieved.
- Plan, direct and coordinate the service delivery of all operational departments in order to meet and exceed guest expectations
- Comply and exceed hotel and company Service Standards
- Ensure that costs are controlled throughout the operational departments and results are analysed regularly to highlight problem areas and take appropriate action
- Seek and respond to Guest feedback in order to achieve positive outcomes and high levels of customer satisfaction
- Hold regular briefings and communication meetings with the team
Interested in this great challenge?
Contact LARA DOS SANTOS with your updated CV