Staff Nurse ( RGN or RMN or RNLD )
Cambridge, Cambridgeshire, England
£28k - 35k per year + Great Benefits
* Location: Cambridge
* Position: Staff Nurse
* Care Categories: Huntington's Disease, Parkinson's Disease
* Service: General care in elderly
* Salary: Up to £16.32 + Paid Breaks
* Hours: Full time OR Part time depending on preference (24, 36, 42, 48 hours available)
* Shifts: Days OR Nights depending on preference
* Contract type: Permanent
I am looking for highly motivated registered nurses experience or newly qualified RGN RMN RNLD who will play a key role within this care home. The home specialises in care of the elderly including Parkinson's Disease and General health care conditions. The home is located in Cambridge.
The Manager can accommodate both part-time and full-time hours. They can be flexible regarding shift pattern, so you will be able to choose permanent day shifts or permanent night shifts or a mixture of both if you prefer as well as short or long shifts.
Please find a list of just some of the amazing benefits on offer in return for your hard work.
* Comprehensive training scheme - all statutory training plus specific training as per the needs of your role e.g. Medication Management, Tissue Viability, Wound Care, Dementia Care
* Preceptorship programmes for newly-qualified nurses
* Clear career development pathways and progression within the company
* Reimbursement for the cost of your NMC PIN to be renewed
* Annual pay reviews
* Health Benefits e.g. free eye tests, discounted gym membership, flu vaccine
* Cycle to Work Scheme
* Childcare vouchers
* Travel discounts
* Cash Plan discount card
* The cost of your DBS Check with be paid for by the company (£44)
* Hot meal provided whilst on duty
* Free uniform provided
* Paid Breaks
* Free parking
* National Employment Savings Trust pension
* Life assurance
* Indemnity insurance
* 28 days' annual leave including bank holidays
* Sick pay - 6 weeks' paid sick pay
How to apply if you are looking:
Applicants must be RGN or RMN or RNLD trained and must hold a valid PIN. All applicants should be eligible to live and work in the UK without restriction. Please apply through the job email or call me regarding the position.
When would be a good time to call you?
I am happy to work around you as much as I can, even though my working hours are 8.30am to 5.30pm - I am always available on email or text 07537 416319 - this number is only for texting . If you do decide to text, please pop your name on there so I know its from you.
My email is firstname.lastname@example.org and my direct dial is 01489774212
Posted 14 days ago