£35k - 60k per year
A brand new role has just been signed off in Cambridge for an exciting, young and progressive company within the retail industry. The business are now look to grow the digital marketing further which is why they are in demand for a PPC Manager to join the business.
The company use the latest technology to enhance customer experiences in the retail industry working with big names such as Amazon! They have been growing their presence across the UK, EU and are now looking to go global.
The PPC Manager will be working alongside the company Directors and taking ownership over the Digital Marketing function. The PPC Manager will be on the high end of the operational chain making decisions regarding marketing budgets, hiring and relationships with other agencies.
To qualify for the role, ideally, they are seeking a PPC Manager with the following skillsets:
* Plan, own and execute new content initiatives, being up to date on the latest developments in content marketing and retail
* Building the platform on the website
* Drive, develop and implement the paid media strategy with a strong focus on PPC
* Track paid media specific KPIs to monitor performance and understand which initiatives drive revenue and influence customer behaviour including using Google Analytics
* Create engaging adverts and landing pages for PPC; testing and tweaking these for maximise effectiveness
It is essential for the PPC Manager to have one of the following specialities:
They are completely flexible in terms of the salary, what they will offer will be dependent upon experience. Do you think this could be of interest to you?
PPC Manager - Cambridge
Posted 15 days ago