Affiliate & Partnerships Executive
JD SPORTS PLC - AT A GLANCE Established in 1981 with a single store in the North West of England, JD Sports Fashion Plc is a leading multichannel retailer of sports fashion and outdoor brands in the UK and Europe.
The Group has over 1200 stores across a number of retail fascias and is proud of the fact that it always provides its customers with the latest products from the very best brands.
The Group embraces the latest online and instore digital technology providing it with a truly multichannel, international platform for future growth.
- ROLE OVERVIEW The purpose of this job is to support the A&P Lead in developing the global affiliate programmes.
- KEY RESPONSIBILITIES
- Nurture relationships with key affiliates to maximise commercial and brand opportunities.
- Assist with the planning of affiliate activity.
- Attend weekly calls and trade meetings with the affiliate networks and department leads reporting back on performance and planned activity.
- Report weekly on performance vs target and ad hoc following each campaign.
- Help validating commissions and managing invoices / payments.
- Drive new relationships with up and coming influencers/websites in international markets.
- Co-ordinate the marketing calendars and ensure promotion is live and consistent.
- Brief and send out regular communications to affiliates: promotions, product launches and brand events to ensure maximum exposure.
- Management of feeds to ensure shopping comparison sites are fully optimised.
- Assist the Group Affiliate & Partnerships lead with commercial partnerships that sit outside of the traditional affiliate network such as relations with financial institutions and payment providers.
- Assisting with the launch of affiliate programmes in new territories or for business acquisitions.
- Identifying new opportunities to grow the business through understanding industry trends, innovations and competitor activity.
Posted 144 days ago