Job provided by Help at Home
Sorry, this job has now EXPIRED!Back to job search
Share this job on social:
About the job
Help at Home are looking for compassionate care staff based in our Extra Care Establishment in Blaby (LE8)
To join our team and make a real difference you will be passionate about supporting our clients to regain and maintain an independent lifestyle after illness or injury. No previous experience of delivering hands on care is required as full training is provided.
Who would make an ideal Care Assistant ?
We're looking for people with the following attributes to join our team:
- Kind, caring and compassionate
- A good listener who is patient
- A happy 'people person'
- Willing to deliver delivering hands on care.
The hours are flexible as care is provided 24 hours a day, 7 days a week and 365 days per year. Successfull aplicants will be required to work alernate weekends
As a care worker you'll enjoy :
- Competitive hourly rates from £7.83.
- Further training and ongoing support
- The chance to increase your career opportunities with a fully-funded diploma QCF in social care*
- Exclusive discounts every day to hundreds of UK retailers, including Tesco, Marks & Spencer, Pizza Express
and many others*
- Employee referral bonus programmes*
All suitable candidates are required to undergo an enhanced level criminal record disclosure.
Help at Home is an equal opportunities employer.
- Terms and conditions apply